Structured tofu with raisins & seaweeds
Application specially indicated for structuring tofu and/or creating new tofu products structuring it with other ingredients like algae, dry fruits, nuts, etc.
- Tofu 89,60%
- Raisins/algae 10%
- Bindly TI Transglutaminase 0,4%
How to use
- Put tofu in a Thermomix or similar machine and mix the product.
- Add the Bindly TI to the Thermomix and work until obtaining a homogenous mass.
- Add the raisins/algae and mix them until obtaining a homogenous mass.
- Place the mixture into molds or plastic casings making sure it is fully compact. Ensure air holes are not produced.
- Store at cool temperature (2-5ºC), and leave to set for between 8-24 hours.
- Once the structure has been given to the product, it can be frozen, sliced, cooked, etc.