- Fatless Meat* 93%
- Bindly RM Transglutaminase 1%
- Salt 1%
- Water 5%
*For obtaining good results the raw material has to be fatless. Transglutaminase doesn’t make cross-linking between fat tissues.
How to use
- Mix the meat with the salt and water using a meat mixer, a Kitchenaid or by hand
- Add the Bindly RM
- Put the mass into molds making sure each mold is full and compact, or with vacuum bags to remove air and compact or you can use cling film to shape and compact and then wrap tightly
- Store at cool temperature (2-5°C), and leave to set for between 8-24 hours.
- Once the structure has been given to the product, it can be frozen, sliced, cooked, etc.