- Fruit 48%
- Water 48%
- Bindly GBA 4%
How to use
- Put the fruit in the electric mixer or Thermomix with cold water and mix well until obtaining a fine paste/liquid.
- Add Bindly GBA and continues working the mass using the electric mixer or Thermomix to obtain a homogeneous mass. During the cutting process, the viscosity will increase.
- Fill the mass into molds or vacuum bags avoiding air holes.
- Store at refrigeration temperatures(2-5ºC), between 2 and 4 hours for the reaction to be completed.
- Once the structure has been given to the product, it can be frozen, sliced, cooked, etc.