- Salmon 93%
- Water 5%
- Bindly GS Transglutaminase 1%
- Salt 1%
- Season to taste
How to use
- Mix the salmon (you can use small pieces or big boneless salmon) with salt using a meat mixer, a Kitchenaid, or by hand.
- Dissolve the Bindly GS in water (10 to 25ºC) and apply the solution onto the salmon
- Put the salmon into molds making sure each mold is full and compact instead use vacuum bags to remove air and compact. Also, you can use cling film to shape and compact and then wrap tightly.
- Store at refrigeration temperatures(2-5ºC), between 8 and 24 hours for the reaction to be completed. In general, the mass is left in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once the structure has been given to the product, it can be frozen, sliced, cooked, etc.