- Salmon 78,50%
- Water 20%
- Bindly GBA 1,5%
- Season to taste
How to use
- Dissolve Bindly GBA in cold water using an electric mixer or a Thermomix. Once the product is diluted in water avoid delaying application (The recommended time is no more than 30 minutes).
- Put the salmon in the mixer and pour the preparation done previously directly over the meat. Mix immediately with a meat mixer, a Kitchenaid, or by hand. The process finishes when the distribution is well in the whole treated product.
- Put the salmon into molds making sure each mold is full and compact instead use vacuum bags to remove air and compact. Also, you can use cling film to shape and compact and then wrap tightly.
- Store at refrigeration temperatures (2-5ºC), between 8 and 24 hours for the reaction to be completed. In general, the mass is left in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once the structure has been given to the product, it can be frozen, sliced, cooked, etc.