- Fatless meat, type as desired
- Season with marinade to taste
- Bindly RM Transglutaminase, 0,2-0,6% of final product
*For obtaining good results the raw material has to be fatless. Transglutaminase doesn’t make cross-linking between fat tissues.
It is recommended to use salt and phosphate to solubilize the protein of the meat to help the transglutaminase to react.
How to use
- Mix the meat with salt, the rest of the ingredients and water using a meat mixer, a Kitchenaid or by hand
- Add Bindly RM in powder form or dilution with water with a ratio of 1:5. Mix it carefully.
- Load the skewer with marinated slices.
- Pack the product
Store at cool temperature (2-5°C), and leave to set for between 8-24 hours