Hi-Tech Veggie Burger
- Canned red beans 26,9%
- Dried canned red beans 35,7%
- Water (4°C) 23,6%
- Sunflower oil 10,1%
- Bindly GBA 3,4%
- Salt 0,2%
- Season with spices to taste 0,1%
- Dry canned red beans in a convection oven at 175°C until they lose 1/3 of initial weight. Flip the beans at halfway point to ensure even drying.
- Mix cold water, salt, spices, and sunflower oil with an electric mixer or a Thermomix with high shearing force until emulsified, about 20 seconds.
- Add canned red beans to the emulsion and mix until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add Bindly GBA to the emulsion and mix until combined, about 20 seconds.
- Add dried beans to the mass and mix in with a spatula. Work fast: Bindly GBA sets quickly.
- Stuff the mass into a vacuum bag. Apply a 95-98% vacuum.
- Leave in refrigeration (2-5°C) at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook the resulting mass at 65°C for 1 hour. Let cool down.
- The final product can be sliced, frozen, or cooked as desired.